Environmentally friendly insulation for Metro Atlanta
Cellulose insulation is made mostly of recycled newspapers. It’s an eco-friendly product that can be packed tightly into building cavities, minimizing airflow and preventing heat loss in places where regular batt insulation can’t reach. Cellulose is also fire-resistant because it’s been treated with a fire retardant, making it a safe choice for your home.
Additionally, cellulose insulation is one of the most cost-effective types of insulation available, so you can be proud that you’ve saved money while also choosing to have an eco-friendly product installed.
Metro Atlanta installers of cellulose insulation
Adding cellulose insulation to your attic is a great way to improve your home’s thermal protection and save money on energy costs. This product has a high R-value, meaning it does an excellent job of resisting heat flow, giving you a very effective insulation material, especially when used in attic spaces.
With highly trained and experienced technicians in the Atlanta area, your insulation will be installed according to the latest specifications for optimum insulating properties. If you want a solution that is right for you, and for the environment, the IDEAL solution is Cellulose insulation. Our technicians are fully licensed to install high-quality insulation in Georgia.
Benefits of cellulose for an Atlanta area home
Your home’s insulation plays a crucial role in maintaining a comfortable temperature. If you’re noticing that your home is harder to keep cool, especially in the middle of a brutal Atlanta summer, it may be time to replace your old insulation. Cellulose insulation is one option that may provide the benefits you’re looking for:
- You’ll be doing your part for the environment with this insulation, which contains a very high percentage of recycled material.
- Blown-in insulation comes at a fraction of the cost of other materials, making it an affordable choice.
- With a high R-value, you can be sure that this insulation will keep your home or office comfortable all year long.
- In addition to its excellent insulating properties, this material also helps dampen sound, keeping your home or office quiet and peaceful.
- Last but certainly not least, cellulose has been treated with fire-retarding materials, making it a fire-resistant insulator and a safe choice for your home.
We all appreciate nature, but that doesn’t mean we have to heat and cool the great outdoors. With cellulose insulation, you can maintain a comfortable temperature indoors no matter what the weather is like in Atlanta.