Thermal Board Insulation
When space is at a premium, choose thermal board insulation
Thermal board insulation is sometimes called laminated insulating plasterboard. Whatever you call it, this insulation has a variety of benefits to offer for homes or businesses in the Atlanta area. It is thinner than other kinds of insulation, making it perfect when you don’t have a lot of room. Thermal board insulation can be attached directly to an existing brick or concrete wall, and it offers high R-values while still preserving precious indoor space.
There are numerous types of thermal insulation boards. Some have foil backing, which creates a vapor barrier to stop moisture from penetrating. Others act as acoustic panels, helping to muffle sound. All thermal board insulation is designed for one purpose: to be thermally efficient. Various brands, sizes, thicknesses, and materials all contribute to this objective in diverse ways.
Metro Atlanta installers of thermal board insulation
At Ideal Insulation, we can install thermal board insulation in homes, offices, and industrial buildings in the Atlanta area. With highly trained and experienced technicians, your insulation will be installed according to the latest specifications for optimum insulating properties. Our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured to install high-quality insulation in Georgia.
Why choose thermal board insulation in Metro Atlanta?
To say that Atlanta summers are ‘Hot’ is an understatement. With highs in the 90’s and 100% humidity, it can be downright unbearable. So if your AC is struggling to keep up, there’s a good chance that you are in need of an insulation upgrade. When deciding on the right insulation for your home, its important to know what the benefits are for a particular material. Thermal board insulation has several ideal characteristics to offer, which include:
- Lower your energy bills by keeping your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- With board insulation, you can maximize your internal floor space while still achieving maximum insulation.
- It can be attached directly to a brick or concrete wall, making it a versatile option for any space.
- Board insulation also helps dampen sound, making it an ideal solution for both homes and businesses.
- You can save on time and money during installation since it doesn’t require building framing.
Why wait? Improve the comfort and efficiency of your home or business with new thermal board insulation in the Atlanta area.