Total Home Efficiency
Offering FREE home efficiency services for the Atlanta area
The average American spends $2,000 a year on energy costs, with $200 to $400 of that wasted due to drafts, air leaks and outdated heating/cooling systems, according to the US Department of Energy.
In order to help, Ideal Insulation doesn’t stop with insulation services. We also provide total home efficiency solutions for FREE.
Our home efficiency inspection is the first step in ensuring your home is both comfortable and energy efficient. We will evaluate the effectiveness of your insulation and check if your attic is adequately ventilated. Our home efficiency experts will also inspect your basement or crawlspace for moisture infiltration and give you recommendations on how to improve your home’s overall performance. This service is FREE for Atlanta residents!
The big picture about your Atlanta home's energy-efficiency
A home energy inspection can help you identify ways to make your home more energy-efficient. Around Metro Atlanta, we often experience high temperatures and humidity, so it’s invaluable to ensure that your home is losing as little energy as possible in order to keep you comfortable.
Home energy inspections are crucial for finding and repairing air leaks and other sources of energy loss. By making your home more energy-efficient, you can start saving money on your monthly energy bill. We want it to be economical as possible to maintain the comfort of your home.
You’ve got nothing to lose by calling for a FREE home energy inspection. We’ll give you sound recommendations that are guaranteed to reduce your home’s energy use. So call today to schedule your total home efficiency service.
Want to improve your total home efficiency in Atlanta?
Home energy inspections are a great way to identify potential air leaks and other energy losses around your home. By taking the necessary steps to fix these issues, you can start saving money on your monthly energy bill. In Atlanta, it is beneficial to be energy-efficient, and there are multiple advantages to following our suggestions on reducing your home’s energy consumption:
- After we find the places in your home where you are losing the most energy, we’ll show you how to fix them – lowering your energy bills in the process.
- Making the recommended improvements after your home efficiency inspection can also increase your home value.
- In addition, sealing air leaks prevents contaminants and allergens from entering your home – improving your indoor air quality and making it easier for you and your family to breathe.
- Finally, our Total Home Efficiency service reduces your environmental impact by lowering your energy use.
- It’s a win-win situation: greater comfort inside a home that is easier to heat and cool, and a smaller carbon footprint!
Contact us now to improve your total home efficiency with our FREE inspection for Atlanta area residents.